Quotes

If you want to sing out, sing out, and if you want to be free, be free, cause there's a million ways to be, you know that there are.
--Cat Stevens

Friday, August 23, 2013

From Fluff to stuff

I haven't finished anything for a few weeks but I still have many FO from my long blogging pause to show you.  Today is  my favorite FO ever.













It is Niemeyer by Iris Alessi.  It is also a project of first for me.  It is my first project made from my own handspun.  It is my first handspun that is/was relatively even.  It is the first yarn I ever dyed.  My first knitted shawl.  My first knitted lace.   So needless to say I am crazy proud of it.


3 comments:

  1. Be proud, it is a lovely piece and such an accomplishment of firsts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your first handspun project ! It turned out really nice :)
    I wish I could spin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful in all ways!! Well done for the spinning, dying and knitting :)

    ReplyDelete