Quotes

If you want to sing out, sing out, and if you want to be free, be free, cause there's a million ways to be, you know that there are.
--Cat Stevens

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Little Love

I have been working on decorating my bedroom on and off for about the last two years.

This is a sign I recently painted to hang above the closet.   It dominated my kitchen table for about two weeks over the

Christmas holidays and I still need to buy picture brackets to hang it.  I had so much fun making it though.




































My Favorite Letter is the E in THE.  Do you have a favorite Letter?



Linking this to : http://www.skiptomylou.org/http://www.thegunnysack.com/


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You put a lot of work into that! I think my favorite is the "G"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonia, Thanks for visiting. I suppose I did put a lot of time into it but it felt more like play than work. I am surprised you like "G" by the end I really felt like I was running out of ideas. I am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete